Is your property over assessed? Are your real estate taxes too high?
Let Torch Legal obtain a fair assessment for your
Request a Fair Assessment For Your Property
Torch Legal obtains real tax relief for property
owners and condominium associations. Our real estate tax appeals are
supported by professional appraisal reports prepared by licensed
real estate appraisers.
In most counties, tax authorities have agreed to
settle at or close to our appraised values. If not, Torch Legal
represents taxpayers at hearings before county Boards of Review and
the Illinois Property Tax Appeal Board.
Our results include:
- $2.7 million cumulative reductions in total assessed valueof an office park
- $1.5 million reduction in total assessed value of a condo association in Kane County
- $1.5 million reduction in total assessed value of a condo association in McHenry County
- $1 million reductions in total assessed value of two condo associations in Lake County
- $871,000 reductions in total assessed value of two condo associations in McHenry County
- $744,000 reductions in 2013 assessed value for a condo association in Kane County
- $155,000 reduction in assessed value of a dental office building in McHenry County
- $79,768 reduction in 2013 assessed value of an industrial building in Cook County
Torch Legal offers contingent fees for commercial real estate tax appeals, based on a percentage of the tax savings. Flat fees are charged for residential real estate tax appeals.
1 Contingent fee representation is available only for commercial real estate and condominium association tax appeals, in counties other than Cook County.
All real estate tax appeal results are based on professionally prepared real estate appraisal reports.
Every case is different, and each client's case must be evaluated and handled on its own merits.
The facts and circumstances of your case may differ from the matters in which results have been provided.
All results of cases handled by the lawyer/firm have not been provided.
The results provided are not necessarily representative of results obtained by the firm or of the experience of all clients or others with the firm.
Serving McHenry County, Lake County, Kane County, and Northwest Suburban Cook County, Illinois.